1. Trust - Can your company and its employees be trusted to really deliver what you promise ?
2. Effectiveness - Will your product or service really produce the results they need ?
3. Time - How long will it take to implement or receive what they are buying ?
4. Simplicity - How complicated will it be to implement or use your product or service ?
5. Cost / Price - How much will they have to pay to get what they want and need ?
It is important that owners and management lead by example and promote a customer focused culture - one that is aware of what really matters at every customer touchpoint in the sales and delivery process.
Effectively Communicate Your Value Advantages
Achieving your full market potential and sustainable success demands that your entire organization clearly understands and consistently communicates your value advantages. Having a clear and factual understanding of your value advantages, may be your most powerful asset when it comes to winning new business and retaining current customers.
Three key factors for building a strategy based on your competitive value advantages :
1. You have to factually know what your value advantages are.
2. You have to know and understand the primary needs and wants of your customers.
3. You have to clearly communicate your value advantages in a language that your customers
will relate to their primary needs and wants.
Many companies go to market in manner that is convenient to their organization and with little to no regard for their customers' wants or needs.
Additionally, few companies remain aware of how alternatives and competitors are impacting customers' buying decisions.
Furthermore, many companies don't know what their value advantages are (or are not fully leveraging them) - and in reality some are disadvantaged and don't even realize it.
Are your new customers contributing to your growth or are they merely replacing the customers you are losing to your competitors ?
Your Trusted Monetization & Pricing Strategy Consultant
© 2008-2017 PRICINGWIRE, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Better Informed Monetization & Pricing Decisions
Software Pricing Strategy
SaaS Pricing Models
Leverage real world experience, consulting with 1,000+ software solutions to better inform your pricing strategy and monetization decisions.
Internet of Things Pricing Strategy
IoT Pricing Models
As IoT continues to evolve, be sure your pricing and monetization decisions are not constraining your market growth or limiting speed of innovation.
API Pricing Strategy
API Pricing Models
Application Programming Interface pricing and monetization strategy that captures the full scope of the value your API has to offer the marketplace.
Technology Pricing Strategy
Hardware Product Pricing Models
Hardware pricing and monetization decisions are critical to achieve the best possible return on the upfront investments necessary for market success.