Get on the Same Page, Get in the Same Room
With our Rethink Your Pricing - Strategy Summits your leadership team will be best positioned to evaluate recent / current market performance and the outlook of your short/long-term strategy.
Why a Summit?
After years of working with our clients in a number of different ways, we have proven this more aggressive and accelerated approach to helping clients make smarter and more confident critical business decisions related to value monetization, offerings, pricing, sales, marketing, discounting and more.
We have already conducted over 275 summits with a wide range of software and technology companies around the world ... from small innovative startups to large established Fortune 50 market leaders.
Raise The Bar, Do Not Settle
Many of our clients have decided to plan 2, 3 or 4 of these critical review and planning sessions in advance (e.g. semi-annually, quarterly).
Being Proactive Matters
If you want to Rethink Your Pricing, avoid blind-spots, unnecessary challenges and delayed or diminished market performance ... contact us today to confirm fit and availability!
1. Trust - Can your company and its employees be trusted to really deliver what you promise ?
2. Effectiveness - Will your product or service really produce the results they need ?
3. Time - How long will it take to implement or receive what they are buying ?
4. Simplicity - How complicated will it be to implement or use your product or service ?
5. Cost / Price - How much will they have to pay to get what they want and need ?
It is important that owners and management lead by example and promote a customer focused culture - one that is aware of what really matters at every customer touchpoint in the sales and delivery process.
Effectively Communicate Your Value Advantages
Achieving your full market potential and sustainable success demands that your entire organization clearly understands and consistently communicates your value advantages. Having a clear and factual understanding of your value advantages, may be your most powerful asset when it comes to winning new business and retaining current customers.
Three key factors for building a strategy based on your competitive value advantages :
1. You have to factually know what your value advantages are.
2. You have to know and understand the primary needs and wants of your customers.
3. You have to clearly communicate your value advantages in a language that your customers
will relate to their primary needs and wants.
Many companies go to market in manner that is convenient to their organization and with little to no regard for their customers' wants or needs.
Additionally, few companies remain aware of how alternatives and competitors are impacting customers' buying decisions.
Furthermore, many companies don't know what their value advantages are (or are not fully leveraging them) - and in reality some are disadvantaged and don't even realize it.
Are your new customers contributing to your growth or are they merely replacing the customers you are losing to your competitors?